Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sad Day

It's with a heavy heart that I have to tell you that Jeff and I are divorcing. After a really tough period of time, someone finally revealed to me the truth of what my husband has been up to for more than a year, compelling me to ask him to leave our house. I just want to extend my heartfelt thanks to all of my friends and family who stood by me and comforted me. I couldn't have made it alone.

Don't worry, this blog will go on with Sylvie, Rex and I. We are doing well and already planning a fun November.

Jolie-Anne

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I'll make every effort to visit on your birthday -- promise. Love you and miss you tons, Nan

Natalie said...

Oh, Jolie-Ann, oh, honey, we're so sorry to hear you're going through this. I saw your FB comment about "post-Jeff" and went whaaaaaa?! Lots of love to all of you.