This weekend, the kids and I went to the Hoes Down Festival at Full Belly Farms in the Capay Valley of California with Johnny, Anna and Robbie. We get a weekly veggie box from this farm. The Hoes Down Festival is a pretty big event drawing lots and lots of people. It's very old-fashioned with crafts, farm tours, wagon rides and a kids' area with activities like shucking corn or shearing sheep. My kids love the activities, the animals and the Strauss Family ice cream. We had an amazing time. Here are some pictures and one video of Sylvie on the zipline. Enjoy.
The storytime teepee
2 comments:
Those are all awesome... especially the video, with everyone yelling, "Go, Sylvs!" Or maybe I'm even more taken by how completely oblivious Rex is to the fact that he is a child -- he's like, "okay, I'm ready to plow the fields, Mom!" I totally wish I could have been with you guys; what a blast.
WOW! This is so neat! What an utterly wonderful place for kids...and little kids at heart, of course. I'm with Nancy; wish we could've been there with you too!
Post a Comment