Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Camping at Big Basin Redwoods

A couple weeks ago, we took the kids camping at Big Basin Redwoods. We hadn't been camping in a long time. I've been looking forward to starting to camp again with the kids. They love sleeping in the tent in their sleeping bags. They even have their own headlamps. It's really fun. On the last day, the kids and I went hiking in one of the redwood groves. Here are some pictures (though they look fuzzy indicating that either kids have changed settings or touched the lens!). Sylvie is really into taking pictures. Any picture that I'm in, Sylvie took. She has asked Santa for a real, pink digital camera for Christmas (which he will deliver).











1 comment:

Natalie said...

Camping...that sounds SO good. I can taste the S'mores and smell the campfire smoke now. Is Rex pointing up or expounding on a particular topic? Loving your blog. :)