I realized that there were two pictures in a row of just Rex. Here's a recent one of Sylvie, my little pal, with her Dad and brother. Jolie-Anne
What's happening in the world of the Oakland Ansleys! I missed writing on the blog so I'm giving it another shot - especially now that I've got the mobile app on my iPhone. I'll probably let S or R take some turns guest blogging now that they are older! Love, J-A.
2 comments:
great photo of kids and daddy! I understand not wanting to leave that little guy all day long!
Dear Jolie & Jeff:
I love all the pictures of you two and your lovely Sylvie and handsome Rex. What a beautiful family!
It sounds as though life is a bit frenetic at the Ansley abode. I'm happy to see that you find such obvious joy in your two beautiful children.
I hope that you are safe from the fires in your area.
Thanks for sharing a glimpse into your life.
Ryan Holderman
Post a Comment