Sunday, June 29, 2008



This is my current favorite picture of Mister Rex. He's so cute lately that I find it hard to leave him with his nanny, Ruth. He walks around the house giving everyone hugs around the knees. He's very drawn to Jeff right now and is very happy riding around in his Dad's arms. He's much less serious as a toddler and can be quite the giggler - especially with his sister. He also looks like he's gained quite a bit of weight, which is good b/c he was quite a skinny guy for a while (despite the cheeks).

Jeff is on a business trip this week so I'm on my own in the evenings. It's fine, but Sylvie has trouble falling asleep at night. She'll still be up, in her bed, in the dark at 10:00 p.m. It's frustrating b/c I want her to be well rested. However, it doesn't seem to affect her in the morning. I know that when she starts reading, she'll be just like me -> reading books all night long.

Love, Jolie-Anne

No comments: