Hi All:
It's been a crazy week here at the Ansley house. I'm having a very very busy time at work right now (read late nights and weekends) and Jeff is trying to finish off the MBA semester. We can't wait for a break at Xmas to spend more time with the kids and relax a little (and maybe clean the house!) there is no interesting news about us this week.
The kids are doing great. Sylvie is becoming a champion at using the potty. Once we changed the rules so that she gets a sticker for peeing in the potty and M&Ms for pooing in the potty, she's all of a sudden trying to poo about ten times a day. It's pretty hilarious. We have video of her reading books on the potty that we intend to save to show at her wedding. I'll post it to the blog once I get a chance. Rex is all of a sudden super lively. He's frantically trying to grab any object that he sees and starting to crack up at Sylvie's antics. He had his first food last Friday - pears b/c the doctor decided that he needed a little fiber in his diet. Also, he finally managed to put his foot in his mouth. I'll try and catch a picture of that.
Sorry for the short post, but some weeks will be like that.
Jolie-Anne
1 comment:
I laughed out loud at the concept of Sylvie trying to poop like 10 times a day so she can get some m&m's! And I am so sad that we are missing Rex grow up at this age... it is SO sad that we had to cancel our trip. Time to make plans for a weekend jaunt, then! When's good for you? Love, Nancy
Post a Comment