I can't even remember Christmas 2010. However, like most kids, Sylvie & Rex enjoyed the boxes as much as the fancy toys (although Buzz Lightyear in the background was a big favorite).
In January, we went to Lake Tahoe with my friend Kurt Menning and his beautiful family (Keiko, Skye and Shasta). We stayed in a very fancy house on the North Shore near Northstar. Aside from catching up with old friends, the highlight of the trip was hitting a local tubing hill. What I remember most was that the day was blazing hot and the snow got really mushy - ah, California.
Rex made us buy him this baby hat by Patagonia. We'll tease him about it in the future.
Mushy snow tubing - low speed (very unlike the ice luge of a tubing run we did in S. Lake a year ago).
I know it's only two months worth, but you have to start somewhere. I'm leaving off here bc I have a lot of excellent photos from a trip to Pacific Grove on the Monterey Peninsula with Anna & Robbie to share. They deserve their own post.
No comments:
Post a Comment