We always stop at the apple store for cider. This is where the snow line was this trip.
We had to immediately shovel the driveway to park our cars.
Grandma Laura and Sylvie on a hike.
Anna and Robbie looking fab in the snow.
Kids and I loving the snow.
Nancy and Mark in the Sequoia grove.
Johnny and Robbie at the end of the hike.
Snow angel 1.
Snow angel 2.
Reading books in the cabin
My snuggle boy
Nancy and her traveling tea collection (picture by Sylvie)
Mark on driveway duty
Our sledding hill across the street - a neighbor's unused driveway
Sylvie "snowbear" Ansley
Robbie learning the joys of an out-of-control saucer
Sylvie and Rex's first snowman.
And snow tunnel....
It was a big hit.
Playing some heavy chess in the cabin - Johnny and Mark
Nancy and the kids seconds before they crashed ->
I told you :)
1 comment:
Oh, wow! Such great memories just came flooding back to me -- was it really already two months ago? An amazing trip that I hope we get to recreate again and again. I'll go anywhere with this group -- even hiking in the snow! xoxox
HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY, JOLIE-ANNE!
Post a Comment