Monday, March 29, 2010

Rex Loves Basketball


Recently, Robbie had a lovely 3rd birthday party. It was here at home and all the kids played in the central garden doing crafts. All Rex was interested in doing was playing with Robbie's new basketball net. Johnny and his friend Tory showed him how to dunk, which he did over and over to great applause. Of course, when I got out the camera, he missed. However, this picture will give you some idea of it. Enjoy. By the way, Rex also loves playing catch with his baseball mitt and glove and throwing his tiny football. I'm afraid he's going to be a sports nut. I have no idea where he gets it from at all.


Here is a picture of Sylvie doing crafts at the party. She LOVES anything with "Hello Kitty" on it.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It's so awesome that you posted a video on the blog! I'd love to see more of those -- makes me feel not so very far away. Rex certainly is enjoying sports a lot for having a mom who believed that school gym should be banned. :) Nan