Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School 2009

Today was the first day of the fall semester of preschool for Sylvie and Rex - yep, Rex's first day! Rex has been preparing for this moment for weeks by visiting Sylvie's class.  He has been most excited about his Thomas lunch box.  He did wonderful in his class.  Sylvie is very proud to be in the 4's class, the biggest kids in the school.  All of their teachers are wonderful.  I'm excited to see how much Spanish Rex learns in an immersion environment.  Here is the traditional first day picture. Doesn't Rex look tiny next to Sylvie?


4 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm so proud proud proud proud proud proud proud!

Natalie said...

Aw, and Rex's lunchbox looks so big in his little hand. Congratulations to you all!

Coudin Julia said...

They are absolutely adorable! I'd love to have them in my classes since they look like the "excited to learn" types :)

Cousin Julia said...

*sigh* It's too early for me to attempt to spell cousin isn't it?