Sunday, May 31, 2009

Some Spring Fun

Spring has been a lot of fun.  I've got lots to post, but it will take a couple of days to get through it all.  Here is the first installment.  These are a couple shots of how Rex and Sylvie like to spend their warm days.

Running through the sprinkler in the garden.

Hanging out at Alameda Beach on the Bay

Taking rides with Daddy in the bike trailer.


4 comments:

Natalie said...

Ooh, the bike trailer is the best. They are ready to roll!!!

Nancy said...

I love these photos -- the wide angle on the one of Sylvie having fun with the sprinkler is especially fantastic. And Rex... I just love how he always looks so casual. He just sits back and takes the whole world in. Love and miss you all!

Unknown said...

The bike trailer looks soo cool. When are you taking them cross-country on the bike?

Jolie-Anne said...

I'd love to do another x-country trip with the kids, though that might be a little long at their age. It would be fun to try a long weekend in somewhere like Yellowstone.