Recently, Jeff and I attended a friend's wedding in Los Angeles without the kids! Happily, my mom flew down from Seattle to hang out with them for the weekend. We stayed in a fancy hotel and had fun with our friends who were all at the wedding. Friday night, we all had drinks at the Roosevelt Hotel. Saturday was the wedding on Manhattan Beach followed by a reception at a rented out night spot called the Red Pearl. On Sunday, we attended our friend Clara's baby shower in Redondo Beach. Jeff had to work during the day on Saturday, so I walked around West Hollywood and Beverly Hills for fun. I had my toes done in West Hollywood before the wedding at a nail salon where I was the only female client in the spa chairs - just me and 12 guys. Times have changed (for the better).
This is us on Manhattan Beach.
1 comment:
So, you did finally find a place to get your nails done -- how funny that it was all men. I could not stop laughing at the image! :) You and Jeff look great on the beach. Do you have more photos from the weekend? Would love to see them.
Post a Comment